- 1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
- 2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- 3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- 4The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- 5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- 6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.